Thursday, August 13, 2026

"LET'S ROCK!": Audience Participation Week, Day Four

My entry for Day Four...

 

 

 

 

52 comments:

  1. Jailbird - Primal Scream (from the original Memphis recordings)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't let's forget us oldies ... ya gotta dance with the one what brung you.

    How about The Stones & Satisfaction

    ReplyDelete
  3. No Man’s Land- Fred Pellberg
    * I have no idea who this is or remember putting it in my library. Thunderous, righteous rock and roll.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sugar - If I Can't Change Your Mind

    ReplyDelete
  5. "California Man" - The Move

    ReplyDelete
  6. 'Devil with a Blue Dress' – Mitch Ryder & the Detroit Wheels
    Fee-fee-fi-fi-fo-fo-fum!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The Girl Can’t Help It-Little Richard
    Mike

    ReplyDelete
  8. Precious - Pretenders

    - Paul in DK

    ReplyDelete
  9. Replies
    1. I heard this song at the gym this morning and was reminded how much it rocks!

      Delete
  10. Once Bitten Twice Shy - Ian Hunter (it rocks from 1:48 !)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Inbetweener by Sleeper love this woman’s voice

    ReplyDelete
  12. Under My Wheels - Alice Cooper

    ReplyDelete
  13. Harmony In My Head - Buzzcocks

    ReplyDelete
  14. "Stop Breaking Down" - The Rolling Stones

    Captain Al

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cool Metro -- David Johansen

    ReplyDelete
  16. Crying Waiting Hoping (Buddy Holly) (1959)

    ReplyDelete
  17. You Really Got Me -- Mott The Hoople

    ReplyDelete
  18. Syd Straw - CBGB’s

    ReplyDelete
  19. Ry Cooder - Ridin' With The Blues

    Randy

    ReplyDelete
  20. Time Bomb High School – Reigning Sound
    Finch

    ReplyDelete
  21. Second Cousin - Flamin' Groovies

    ReplyDelete
  22. Dion - Runaround Sue (1961)
    Blake

    ReplyDelete
  23. Jump On It by Montrose

    ReplyDelete
  24. Living Colour - Desperate People

    ReplyDelete
  25. At the Hop by Danny and the Juniors
    rs

    ReplyDelete
  26. Keep Your Hnads Off Of It! (Birthday Cake) - Jerry Lee Lewis

    ReplyDelete
  27. Shirley MacLaine—The Jazz Butcher

    ReplyDelete
  28. Circus of Power - Letters Home

    ReplyDelete
  29. Oscar Levant-- Barrence Whitfield & The Savages

    ReplyDelete
  30. Elvis Costello - "Lover's Walk"

    ReplyDelete
  31. Got to Find a Better Way Home - Southside Johnny and the Asbury Jukes

    ReplyDelete
  32. The Song that launched a Thousand Bands
    Johnny B. Goode - Chuck Berry, 1958
    I scoured the past week lists, don't think I missed it


    ReplyDelete
  33. Hate To Say I Told You So- The Hives

    ReplyDelete
  34. "Heart of the City" Rockpile

    Bob in IL

    ReplyDelete
  35. I'm going to pile on with another Van Hagar song -- "5150". Number 5 is going to be hard to pick between my remaining candidates...

    ReplyDelete
  36. Rock of All Ages by Badfinger (was the b-side of Come and Get it)

    ReplyDelete
  37. Lammping - Desert On The Keel
    (this is valis)

    ReplyDelete
  38. I don’t wanna hang up my rock and roll shoes (the band, bruce, mcphatter(?)

    ReplyDelete
  39. Respect>the Rationals

    ReplyDelete
  40. Sal, happy to see Robert Palmer recognized. I came to him late, '82 through Sneaking ...Pressure Drop. Pretty good band when you have Lowell George

    ReplyDelete
  41. 4th of July X by way of Dave Alvin

    ReplyDelete
  42. Pretty Vacant by The Sex Pistols

    ReplyDelete