That ain’t no Fats Domino version of Everybody’s Got Something to Hide!
I'm speechless and I wish Sandler and Young had been speechless also.That's a perfect example of the Nixon Generation leading America's youth into a new brighter future!!!:-)Captain Al
That sounds like something I heard in a Dragnet episode… I prefer the version I heard earlier today from Cassandra Wilson in a 2013 gig. - Paul in DK
It's a parody, right? It has to be a parody.
No. They were very real. This is parody.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ki_GnLPx_14
Be afraid...be very afraid... 😎
Try this one if you dare.https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7-YrHUecHQRandy
I'm guessing there won't be a six-disc boxed set of remasters, demos, unreleased tracks, and concerts of this album...
I saw what you did there.
How truly awful!
They could have opened for "Up with People"
You know, I never really understood how "Blackbird" was inspired by the racism in America and the Civil Rights movement till I heard this rendition.
Ok, that made me burst out laughing the second it began. Thank you!
You know these guys were bigger than Slim Whitman in Kenya
That ain’t no Fats Domino version of Everybody’s Got Something to Hide!
ReplyDeleteI'm speechless and I wish Sandler and Young had been speechless also.
ReplyDeleteThat's a perfect example of the Nixon Generation leading America's youth into a new brighter future!!!
:-)
Captain Al
That sounds like something I heard in a Dragnet episode… I prefer the version I heard earlier today from Cassandra Wilson in a 2013 gig.
ReplyDelete- Paul in DK
It's a parody, right? It has to be a parody.
ReplyDeleteNo. They were very real. This is parody.
Deletehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ki_GnLPx_14
Be afraid...be very afraid... 😎
ReplyDeleteTry this one if you dare.
ReplyDeletehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7-YrHUecHQ
Randy
I'm guessing there won't be a six-disc boxed set of remasters, demos, unreleased tracks, and concerts of this album...
ReplyDeleteI saw what you did there.
DeleteHow truly awful!
ReplyDeleteThey could have opened for "Up with People"
ReplyDeleteYou know, I never really understood how "Blackbird" was inspired by the racism in America and the Civil Rights movement till I heard this rendition.
ReplyDeleteOk, that made me burst out laughing the second it began. Thank you!
ReplyDeleteYou know these guys were bigger than Slim Whitman in Kenya
ReplyDelete