View this post on Instagram A post shared by therealzakstarkey (@therealzakstarkey)
A post shared by therealzakstarkey (@therealzakstarkey)
Nice to see Zak back in the seat. He sure can wak those drums.Love the Zappa cover.Randy
Wow. As he should be - in my view.
That's fantastic! I want to borrow his layout, with the high hat on the right, but am wondering if he's using a different pedal so his left foot can control it
I have to rethink my best drummers list.
Yep, a remote hi-hat pedal, gotta research those
I’m trying to understand the benefit of a remote hi hat pedal, which I am only just hearing of right now.
What a soap opera!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Nice to see Zak back in the seat. He sure can wak those drums.
Love the Zappa cover.
Randy
Wow. As he should be - in my view.
That's fantastic! I want to borrow his layout, with the high hat on the right, but am wondering if he's using a different pedal so his left foot can control it
I have to rethink my best drummers list.
Yep, a remote hi-hat pedal, gotta research those
I’m trying to understand the benefit of a remote hi hat pedal, which I am only just hearing of right now.
What a soap opera!
Post a Comment