"We'll meet again, don't know where, don't know when!"
Okay rockers, these two ass-kickers conclude the rockin' project.
Thank you everyone for participating. I enjoyed every minute and loved (almost) every suggested song.
KOTJ Part 5
California Man- The Move
Jealous- Robert Palmer
Baby Won't Ya- MC 5
Saturday Night- John Waite
I'm An Adult Now- The Pursuit Of Happiness
In Love- The Datsuns
If I Can't Change Your Mind- Sugar
Little Doll- The Peppermint Kicks
Crystal Ball- Utopia
Precious- Pretenders
Powerman- The Kinks
Precision Auto- Superchunk
Harmony In My Head- Buzzcocks
Long Tall Sally- Barbara Greene
Don't Burst My Bubble- Small Faces
She's So Modern- Boomtown Rats
Perfect Day- The Saints
4th Of July- X
Monkey With A Gun- The Yayhoos
Reach Out I'll Be There- The Jaded Hearts Club
Devil With The Blue Dress- Mitch Ryder & the Detroit Wheels
Johnny B. Goode- Chuck Berry
California Man- Cheap Trick
It's HERE
KOTJ Part 6
Jailbreak- Thin Lizzy
Toys In The Attic- Aerosmith
Kickin' My Heart Around- The Black Crowes
Happy- The Rolling Stones
Let It Rock- Bob Seger
Lovers' Walk- Elvis Costello & The Attractions
Anywhere's Better Than Here- The Replacements
Seven & Seven Is- Love
Jail Guitar Doors- The Clash
Parole- Todd Rundgren
Love Is The Law- The Seahorses
Heaven & Hell- The Easybeats
It Came Out Of The Sky- Creedence Clearwater Revival
Open All Night- Bruce Springsteen
T.V. Set- Spoon
Red Hot- Robert Gordon
Slow- The Reverend Horton Heat
Ugly Truth Rock- Matthew Sweet
Adam- Native Sun
Sweet '69- Babes In Toyland
Breadfan- Budgie
Revolution- The Beatles
It's HERE

11 comments:
These look great. Excited to give them a play this weekend. Thank you again for doing these. Hope you enjoy your weekend :)
Great work Sal and fellow readers. I wasn’t expecting 6 volumes so that is a real treat.
- Paul in DK
Thanks for your work on these Sal! Total blast.
Not one but TWO versions of a Move classic!!!! You made my week!!! 😎
Very fun stuff. Audience participation= a winner! (If you tossed in a plane crash survivor, this would have been the all-time favorite post).
I've enjoyed the first four volumes - will look forward to hearing these two. I'll be playing 'em loud.
Good rockin' tonight, tomorrow, and whenever! Thanks for all the mixes, Sal! It's not always easy to make a good mix, but it's always fun.
This was a whole lotta work for you, Sal. Brilliant sequencing! Ever fancied doing your own radio gig?
Thanks for coming up with the idea and for sharing the tunes with us!
Love these, thanks!
Great, great, great! Thank you very much. It'll be a rocking weekend.
Great work, Sal. Now get some sleep!
Post a Comment