Wednesday, August 12, 2026

"LET'S ROCK!": Audience Participation Week, Day Three


 

 

My entry for Day Three...

 


 

54 comments:

Anonymous said...

Shine- Patty Hurst Shifter

kevin m said...

I Just Want to Have Something to Do - Ramones

Tumblingdice70 said...

Powerhouse- Drivin’ N’ Cryin’

jeff said...

The Shape I'm In - Van Morrison

Anonymous said...

Stay - Maurice Williams & The Zodiacs

Captain Al

Cleveland Jeff said...

Nazz- Open My Eyes

M_Sharp said...

North Side Gal - JD McPherson

J. Loslo said...

Monkey With a Gun-- The Yayhoos

Kicker of Elves said...

Grandpaboy- High Time

pmac said...

Fats Domino - They Call Me the Fat Man

Whattawino said...

Seven and Seven Is - Love

rob said...

this list is about rockin' huh, well then -
I'm going Home - Ten Years After
Woodstock recording

steve simels said...

Boomtown Rats— Mary of the 4th Form

RichD said...

Lights Are Changing by The Bevis Frond for some rocking 12 string goodness

Michael Giltz said...

The Pogues -- If I Should Fall From Grace With God

Sixtyacres said...

David Bowie - Rebel Rebel

Anonymous said...

TV Set- Spoon

Anonymous said...

Crash Street Kids - Shake It Up

Randy

Martyj said...

"It Came Out of the Sky" Creedence Clearwater Revival

elrod abernathy said...

Absolutely!

elrod abernathy said...

Ko & The Knockouts - Set Me Free

Jim Bullock said...

how about the Osmonds yes the Osmonds - hold her tight. Sounds like Zepplins 'Immigrant Song riff but a girlfriend lent me Crazy horses and I was blown away
https://youtu.be/qtvHdbvQAEc?si=TV2z9g98lXJA9Gcw

Jobe said...

Deep Purple-Bloodsucker

DaveF said...

Long Cool Woman In a Black Dress by The Hollies

Jim said...

Zig Zag Wanderer - Go to Blazes

JAYESSEMM said...

Cherry Bomb -- Joan Jett

Brian said...

Richard Thompson - Valerie

Anonymous said...

Iggy Pop-Girls
Mike

Dr Wu said...

Modest Mouse’s “Doin’ The Cockroach”

Anonymous said...

If you don't get to She's So Modern by Friday, I'll have to add it myself.
Finch

Anonymous said...

Tie Your Mother Down -- Queen
Finch

Troy said...

The Bottlerockets - Gas Girl

Anonymous said...

Standing In The Rain - James Gang (with Tommy Bolin on guitar)

Anonymous said...

Barbara Greene - Long Tall Sally (recorded for ATCO Records (1963) - Weird/amusing, with a prominent (unknown) male vocal accompaniment that hearkens back to 1950s doo wop.
Blake

Bill said...

Loving the Boomtown Rats mentions!

Anonymous said...

Do You Feel It -- The Rascals

Bill said...

Richard Thompson—Can’t Win (live version from the Watching the Dark box)

Anonymous said...

Get Down With It -- Little Richard

cmealha said...

"Been Caught Stealing" - Jane's Addiction

Shriner said...

American Hi-Fi -- Flavor Of The Week

Anonymous said...

Run Run Run - Velvet Underground

Anonymous said...

Move It - Cliff Richard

Ken D said...

A Nick Lowe toss-up: "I Knew the Bride When She Used to Rock and Roll" or "Seven Nights to Rock" — I can't decide.

Anonymous said...

Fujiyama Mama - Wanda Jackson

Anonymous said...

Frankie Miller - Down the Honkytonk

Anonymous said...

Sonic's Rendezvous Band - Electrophonic Tonic.
felipe.

Anonymous said...

Dave Edmunds - Crawling From The Wreckage

- Paul in DK

Yiannis/John said...

Omaha by Moby Grape. Thanks!

Dr. Zhivago Feelgood said...

Tim Curry, "I Do The Rock"

Anonymous said...

Yeah!
Blake

Anonymous said...

Let's Shake by Teenage Head
rs

daudder said...

Chris Rea ' Road to hell

Jared said...

Gimme All Your Lovin' - ZZ Top

Bombshelter Slim said...

Dave Edmunds - The Race Is On