Wow, It's only Tuesday and It's going to be pretty amazing if you can do something cohesive with all of these. I won't feel bad if you edit mine out (even if they are the best picks).
A song by Andy Fairweather Low, many a star's favorite touring guitarist who released some great, criminally overlooked solo albums in the seventies: "Lighten Up" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKHGVnmdgyw
68 comments:
Johnny Thunders - Pipeline
Sniff 'n' The Tears- Driver's Seat
Red- King Crimson
Reform School Girl: - Nick Curran and the Lowlifes
Know Your Product - The Saints
Finch
Chuck Prophet - In The Mausoleum (For Alan Vega)
Superchunk - Precision Auto
The Rolling Stones - Think
Captain Al
Babes in Toyland - Sweet 69
Bowie -- Suffragette City! Oooh, wham, bam, thank you ma'am.
Lou Gramm - Midnight Blue
Beastie Boys - Sabotage
Hollywood Stars - All the Kids on the Street (demo; 2019 release)
Wow, It's only Tuesday and It's going to be pretty amazing if you can do something cohesive with all of these. I won't feel bad if you edit mine out (even if they are the best picks).
Headgirl "Please Don't Touch"
Echo Beach - Martha and the Muffins
Joe Jackson- I'm The Man
When The Whip Comes Down by The Rolling Stones
Robin Trower-Into The Flame
(Ain't Nothin' But a) House Party — J. Geils Band
Spooky Tooth - The Wrong Time
Sheek The Shayk & His Camels - Liquor Fit
Check your email
Randy
Coast to Coast - Ducks Deluxe
What — I can’t vote anymore? 😎
Yes!
Party Hard -- Andrew W.K.
Heading for the Texas Border - Flamin Groovies
The Cult - Sun King
Okay let's try it one more time
The Hounds -- Call Me
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=32y1Bfw1Cxo&list=RD32y1Bfw1Cxo&start_radio=1
Mott - All The Way To Memphis
I'm Down - The Beatles
Because I listened to the album yesterday:
Elvis and his Imposters—Stella Hurt
That song rocks even during the bridge.
Powerman by the Kinks
Girls Talk. The Dave Edmunds version.
The Godfathers : Birth school work death
Unchained- Van Halen
Clean Money - Elvis Costello and the Attractions
Nathaniel Rateliff I Need Never Get Old
Since I started with The Beatles yesterday, let's continue with The Stones. Lot's of better songs from the boys but few with this much energy
The Rolling Stones - Rip This Joint
Betcha Thought We Couldn't Do It - Gentle Giant (Trust me, it's killer!)
Edwin Starr - You're My Mellow, 1968 (Probably not him, but always makes me think of Benny Benjamin moonlighting.)
Blake
Beatles Revolution (Hey Jude B-side to be clear!)
Rock and Roll, Hoochie Koo - Rick Derringer
Rocks- Primal Scream
AC/DC- Girls got Rhythm
Mike
Lawyers Guns & Money (live version from "Stand In The Fire" preferably) - Warren Zevon
Toys In The Attic - Aerosmith
- Paul in DK
Late Last Night - Todd Snider
Mercury Blues - David Lindley
Back in the USA
Linda Ronstadt & Chuck Berry
"White Lies" - Jason & The Scorchers
Alex Chilton- Replacements
Adam by Native Sun. This is a real burner
Let's Go Crazy by Prince. My college roommate was super into that Izzy Stradlin album when it came out in the early 90s. Good memories!
John Cale's "Dirty Ass Rock'n Roll" might fit the bill.
Can't wait for tomorrow 😁
Linda Ronstadt - I Can't Let Go
Summertime Blues. Eddie Cochran
So many great Ramones songs to choose from, but I'll go with Sheena Is a Punk Rocker.
Sal, so we have another 3 days ?.
W/T/F ?
Highway Star - Deep Purple
Rock and Roll, Hoochie Koo - Rick Derringer
P'cola Gerry
A song by Andy Fairweather Low, many a star's favorite touring guitarist who released some great, criminally overlooked solo albums in the seventies: "Lighten Up" https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SKHGVnmdgyw
DUH!
"Can't You Feel It'- Johnny Winter
Bob in IL
Kinks - Brainwashed
Eric burdon & the animals - house of the rising sun
Wayside by Artful Dodger
Post a Comment