Faster- George Harrison Mexican Candy- The Iguanas Keep It Dark- Genesis Man Of Peace- Bob Dylan Candy's Going Bad- Golden Earring Love Untold- Paul Westerberg Hey Diddle Diddle- Marvin Gaye
I've had that Iguanas album in my library for literally decades and never spent any time with it - wow! What great stuff, thanks for opening that door! Zacatecas!
The Iguanas are really good! "Hey Diddle Diddle" is not a Marvin Gaye song tht comes up much. And I lost a bet -- when I saw George Harrison at the top of the list I predicted a Dragonflies (aka son Dhani Harrison) song would be in the mix too. Happily, that wasn't an option on Kalshi so I just lost the bet with myself.
2 comments:
I've had that Iguanas album in my library for literally decades and never spent any time with it - wow! What great stuff, thanks for opening that door! Zacatecas!
Randy
The Iguanas are really good! "Hey Diddle Diddle" is not a Marvin Gaye song tht comes up much. And I lost a bet -- when I saw George Harrison at the top of the list I predicted a Dragonflies (aka son Dhani Harrison) song would be in the mix too. Happily, that wasn't an option on Kalshi so I just lost the bet with myself.
Post a Comment