Monday, October 29, 2012

Hey Sandy! Blow Me!




"Oh, love me tonight, for I may never see you again
Hey, Sandy girl, My, my, baby"


The wind is picking up and the sounds coming from my office window are very creepy. And the worst is yet to come, with NYC expecting its hit somewhere this evening. This could be a very long 18 hours, especially if I lose power. I will go apeshit.

To all of you in the path of Sandy, good luck. See you on the other side, home and dry.

And while we have power, as well as for all of you unaffected by this bitch of a storm, how about some thoughts on your favorite "newish" bands? Burning Love? has some thoughts on the subject. Take a look.


3 comments:

kevin m said...

Sal, that headline made my wife and I laugh out loud! Stay safe and look forward to reading your posts tomorrow - especially about the new Neil album.

steve simels said...

Sal -- hope you emerged from Frankenstorm unscathed.

I should add that, although our posts on the subject had similar title themes, yours was franker than mine.

You youngsters and your potty mouths...
:-)

Mark Pollock said...

Hope all is well with you. Patiently waiting for your return.