Saturday, January 12, 2013

Songs Of The Week: 1/5-1/11

Growin' Up- Bruce Springsteen & The E Street Band
I Can't Help It- Michael Jackson
I Feel Better- John Entwistle
Will She Just Fall Down- Til Tuesday
52 Girls- The B 52's
Domino- Squeeze
Long Time Woman- Pam Grier




As always ...

And I have to say how much I enjoyed yesterday's mix -- what a breath of fresh air!

Have a great weekend Sal.

J. Loslo said...

Thanks, Sal. And, yes, yesterday's list was fun. I now have six versions of Daddy Rolling Stone-- I may start collecting.

Anonymous said...

Thanks Sal

You dont know where John Entwisle fitted into the Who sound until you hear his solo work and it drops into place.



A walk in the woods said...

"I Can't Help It" is one of the all time great R&B songs... I'd forgotten about that one! Written by Stevie Wonder, right?

Sal Nunziato said...

Yes! Stevie. Heard it over the sound system in a jazz club last week. Had totally forgotten what a killer it was.