Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Mea Culpa

Apologies if my McCartney review suggests that those who don't like it aren't listening.


Anonymous said...

But you're right Sal, I'm not going to listen.

Paul disappointed me so much after the mid seventies I've tuned him out since the early 1980's. If I need a fix of Paul I listen to The Beatles.

Allan R.



No Culpa -- Mea or otherwise -- required.

It is always interesting to see what post lights up the Burning Wood switchboard!

At the risk of adding to the excitement I share this piece about the 21 best McCartney solo tracks.


Oh those opinionated bloggers!

buzzbabyjesus said...

Keep on keeping on. I dug the post and all the discussion.

Anonymous said...

if it's any consolation, today's Pitchfork review (of all people) agrees with you.

Sal Nunziato said...

I really didn't expect everyone to agree with me. I was just hoping that they'd listen before disagreeing.

Anonymous said...

Clearly, you were right to suggest that some people won't listen before dismissing it ( evidenced by your first commenter here ) So, you were right to imply that they weren't listening.

buzzbabyjesus said...

I really wanted to like it.