Friday, December 7, 2018

"Nothing Doing" from The John Sally Ride- OUT NOW



Here it is. The new full length from The John Sally Ride.

Once again, John Dunbar's incredible songwriting takes the cake. Rehearsals began in March. Recording started in September. I am beyond proud of this record and extremely honored to play behind the talents of these wonderful musicians.

John Dunbar- Vocals, Guitars, Keyboards
Sal Maida- Bass
Sal Nunziato- Drums, Backing Vocals

I hope you enjoy "Nothing Doing."

It is available now!

Bandcamp

Amazon

Spotify

ITunes will be available any moment now.

15 comments:

FD13NYC said...

Just got mine!!

buzzbabyjesus said...

Congratulations! It seems you are in the right place, and they are lucky to have you.

JAYESSEMM said...

Well done!

Bill said...

I'm going to crank it up as soon as I finish my Buzzcocks deep dive.

kevin m said...

Still waiting for iTunes availability. :)

And as Bill said above, also need to spend some time w/ the Buzzcocks this weekend

whattawino said...

I was running around all day but made it back in time to order the new CD today!
Can't wait to crank-up The Ride!

Shriner said...

Good for you Sal! Keep on rockin'!

cmealha said...

Congratulations. I'm jealous.

Peter Ames Carlin said...

Really cool tunes, Sal. Congrats!

kevin m said...

any word on when I can purchase on iTunes?

Sal Nunziato said...

Kevin, it will be soon. Sorry.

Dr Wu said...

Congratulations to you and the band, Sal! Note: iTunes shows Cotton Mather as the only ‘Similar Artist’ to The JSR. Lofty company. For Cotton Mather.

Mr. Baez said...

Fab-gear, Sal! Pretty infectious bunch of songs. Congrats!!

A walk in the woods said...

Man, this is awesome! (I wish I could play like you guys... I'm talent-free, musically) I will be buying this week. My favorite type of (slightly wistful) pop, Sal - well done.

heartsofstone said...

Just purchased - looking forward to hearing.