Friday, August 14, 2020

"R": The Weekend Mix






Rosalie- Thin Lizzy
Reactionary Girl- Robin Zander
Rosalyn- The Pretty Things
Rain- The Beatles
Routine Day- Klaatu
Rich Woman- Li'l Millet & His Creoles
Rainin' In My Heart- Slm Harpo
Ruler Of My Heart- Irma Thomas
Rudy, A Message To You- Dandy Livingstone
Reform School Girl- Nick Curran & The Lowlifes
Red Cadillac & A Black Moustache- Bob Dylan
Rain On The Roof- Lovin' Spoonful
Rita- Los Lobos
Return To Sender- Roy Loney & The Phantom Movers
Rock & Roll Love Letter- The Records
Real Love- Sutherland Brothers & Quiver
Right Hand Man- Joan Osborne
Rosewood Bitters- Joe Walsh
Rain- Madonna
Rocky Ground- Bruce Springsteen
Reflections Of My Life- Marmalade
Radiation Vibe- Fountains Of Wayne

zip

8 comments:

JAYESSEMM said...

gReat!

Beyes said...

Thank you! I'll be sad after you hit "Z"

Robin said...

Ah! I really love this one. Of course I'm partial to the letter 'R'. Didn't realize so many of my favorite songs began with 'r'. Thank you as always for sharing these with us. Have a great weekend.

Bill said...

Radiation Vibe is the first song by Fountains of Wayne that caught my attention and still remains one of my favorites. Looking forward to digging into this one.

Unknown said...

Unlike everyone else apparently, most of these were unknown to me. "R" must have had an embarrassment of riches to choose from but you came up with something unusual and original...well done! On to "S"

Michael Giltz said...

Admit it, you were tempted to do an all "rain" collection of "R" songs! :)

dogbreath said...

What a great sandwich: from Lizzy to the FOW with a tasty filling plus extra relish in between. Thanks for the cooking up the grub. Cheers!

M_Sharp said...

Excellent! Thanks again! I even liked the Madonna.