Monday, September 28, 2026

What'd I Miss


 

Thank you, Sandy Cilantro, for another fantastic week of guest hosting.

My week in New Orleans was so perfect, even yesterday's 12 hour travel nightmare couldn't ruin it. 

Thank you mother nature, American Airlines, the TSA and the air traffic controllers who called in sick. You can all bite me.

See you tomorrow.

8 comments:

buzzbabyjesus said...

Welcome Home!!!

Anonymous said...

Yes but the Mighty Sparrow has passed away! RIP

Anonymous said...

The train would have been faster. CJ

Michael Giltz said...

Sounds like an awesome vacation! Jealous in the best way.

Anonymous said...

Friends of mine saw Stanton Moore there a week ago; were you also in the audience? scott

Sal Nunziato said...

I was at the Maple leaf on Wednesday the 23rd.

Anonymous said...

Hats off to the artist formerly known as the Buzz Baby!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you were able to decompress 🤣