Sunday, March 12, 2017

The Other 100: 31-45 AND Songs Of The Week, 2017: 3/4-3/10




31-45

Cold Cold Cold -Little Feat
I Can't Stand It- Chambers Brothers
5:15 The Angels Have Gone- David Bowie
Achilles Last Stand- Led Zeppelin
Paris 1919- John Cale
I'm Not In Love- 10cc
I've Got Something On My Mind- The Left Banke
When The Morning Comes- Hall & Oates
I Beg Your Pardon- Tom Waits & Crystal Gayle
Let's All Sing- Emitt Rhodes
The Same Old Thing- NRBQ
Would You Believe- The Hollies
Part Of Me, Part Of You- Finn Brothers
Long Tall Sally- Jerry Lee Lewis & The Nashville Teens
One More Red Nightmare- King Crimson

zip

SOTW

Pyjamarama- Roxy Music
Close Your Eyes- Dot Allison
Don't Make Me Wait- Locksley
Too Soon Gone- Jules Shear
Sometimes I Don't Know What To Feel- Todd Rundgren & Daryl Hall
I Will Bring You This- Blossom Toes
Captain Crash & The Beauty Queen- Bon Jovi


zip


1 comment:

dogbreath said...

Thanks for the pair of zips. Your "Other 100" selections have had me dusting off some long unheard albums which, when I've listened to them again, has given me goosebumps on occasions and a warm fuzzy glow generally. Top man! Cheers