That's fantastic! I want to borrow his layout, with the high hat on the right, but am wondering if he's using a different pedal so his left foot can control it
From the Time Machine tour, look at letter G https://www.google.com/search?sca_esv=e092ed40890cff35&sxsrf=APpeQnv_7CGvZGd2gP5uHqE7h0FTFEECKA:1788111679328&udm=2&fbs=ABfTbFUxGEP8yeZbmk97ajdTjIq-Fell6yjIojusYtuKjXhLi43HlmHdBhkjA3l1LeWMNI1bjrrM_2V1y9m8qNiWtqjEwoZNT1qoRAv6hE3oT2CjKGC4WlxECGSgQgETXc-zIPvZc7ONGrbO72cfAh23I5ebDNENrET2rN5YaZ3Z_eJtpkeIiOjm8NHJpcGK0VjyLEPyYetVqPVhEITAkh5OFkqT3U5b5nkjz-_SwSnm_jzHdw48hUk&q=neil+peart+last+setup&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiS6NuL88iWAxWsG9AFHV7oNLQQtKgLegQIFRAB&biw=384&bih=632&dpr=2.81#sv=CAMSZBoyKhBlLVZoT2pXMi02VmZfT0RNMg5WaE9qVzItNlZmX09ETToONHN4RXhXQnh2ejU0Uk0gBCokCg5TaGdzajcwWFZpS01vTRIQZS1WaE9qVzItNlZmX09ETRgAMAFKBAgBEAIYByCt8b6XAkoIEAIYASACKAE
10 comments:
Nice to see Zak back in the seat. He sure can wak those drums.
Love the Zappa cover.
Randy
Wow. As he should be - in my view.
That's fantastic! I want to borrow his layout, with the high hat on the right, but am wondering if he's using a different pedal so his left foot can control it
I have to rethink my best drummers list.
Yep, a remote hi-hat pedal, gotta research those
I’m trying to understand the benefit of a remote hi hat pedal, which I am only just hearing of right now.
What a soap opera!
Still use your left foot, but have the actual hi hat cymbals on your right so you can not play cross handed. It's ergonomically pleasing.
I've seen drummers have an extra hi hat in the middle or slightly right for years, but it stays closed or slightly open (locked in position).
From the Time Machine tour, look at letter G
https://www.google.com/search?sca_esv=e092ed40890cff35&sxsrf=APpeQnv_7CGvZGd2gP5uHqE7h0FTFEECKA:1788111679328&udm=2&fbs=ABfTbFUxGEP8yeZbmk97ajdTjIq-Fell6yjIojusYtuKjXhLi43HlmHdBhkjA3l1LeWMNI1bjrrM_2V1y9m8qNiWtqjEwoZNT1qoRAv6hE3oT2CjKGC4WlxECGSgQgETXc-zIPvZc7ONGrbO72cfAh23I5ebDNENrET2rN5YaZ3Z_eJtpkeIiOjm8NHJpcGK0VjyLEPyYetVqPVhEITAkh5OFkqT3U5b5nkjz-_SwSnm_jzHdw48hUk&q=neil+peart+last+setup&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwiS6NuL88iWAxWsG9AFHV7oNLQQtKgLegQIFRAB&biw=384&bih=632&dpr=2.81#sv=CAMSZBoyKhBlLVZoT2pXMi02VmZfT0RNMg5WaE9qVzItNlZmX09ETToONHN4RXhXQnh2ejU0Uk0gBCokCg5TaGdzajcwWFZpS01vTRIQZS1WaE9qVzItNlZmX09ETRgAMAFKBAgBEAIYByCt8b6XAkoIEAIYASACKAE
Okay, that makes sense now. It's not a second hi hat.
Post a Comment