Friday, August 21, 2026

"Kick Out The Jams, Burning Woodsters!" THE WEEKEND MIXES PARTS 3 & 4"


 

Are you ready to rock some more? 

Well, grease up your download finger and prepare to unzip two more ass kicking playlists for your weekend listening.

I love these mixes!

And hopefully, you will too!

 

KOTJ Part 3

Let's Go Crazy- Prince & The Revolution
Welfare Boogie- The Four Horsemen 
Bitch- The Rolling Stones
Clean Money- Elvis Costello & The Attractions
Achin' (Orig. 7" Mix)- The Plugz
Crawling From The Wreckage- Dave Edmunds
Betch Thought We Couldn't Do It- Gentle Giant
Bama Lama Bama Loo- Little Richard
Shout Bama Lama- Otis Redding
(Ain't Nothin' But A) House Party- J. Geils Band
Do You Feel It- The Young Rascals
Hang Up My Rock & Roll Shoes- Chuck Willis
The Fat Man- Fats Domino
Flat Foot Flewzy- NRBQ
My Baby Likes To Boogaloo- Don Gardner
Hey Bulldog- The Beatles
Sabotage- Beastie Boys
I Can See For Miles- The Who
I'm The Man- Joe Jackson
Hot For Teacher- Van Halen
Trampled Under Foot (Live From Earl's Court, 1975)- Led Zeppelin
Combination- Aerosmith

It's HERE

 

KOTJ Part 4

Sun King- The Cult
Making Time- The Creation
Satisfaction- The Rolling Stones 
Everybody's Got Something To Hide...- The Beatles
Marie Marie- The Blasters
Selene Selene- King Mob
Alex Chilton- The Replacements
North Side Gal- JD McPherson
All The Kids On The Street- The Hollywood Stars
Bloodsucker- Deep Purple
Birth, School, Work, Death- The Godfathers
Coast To Coast- Ducks Deluxe
Tombstone Blues- Bob Dylan
The Big Light- Elvis Costello
The Blue Mask- Lou Reed
See No Evil- Television
Heart of The City- Nick Lowe
Shake It Up- Crash Street Kids
Tonight- Raspberries
All The Way From Memphis- Mott The Hoople
Suffragette City- David Bowie

It's HERE 



 

9 comments:

Dr Wu said...

These look like great fun. Thanks for doing them :)

Anonymous said...

The Showstoppers - (Ain't Nothing But a) House Party, from 1966
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-UvL0JmyB0E

Anonymous said...

Thanks for all four of these. I’ve been enjoying the first two.

- Paul in DK

Brian said...

Thanks for putting these together. I hope you had fun doing it.

Michael Giltz said...

All time most popular audience participation post? Feels like it. Possible follow-up: chill-out/late night music? Best women rocking out? Best protest songs? I mean, I don't give a damn about my bad reputation, just making suggestions.

steve simels said...

The Godfathers — yes!!!!!!!!!!! 😎

DaveF said...

The selection of titles is fantastic but it is the sequencing of how all these songs are put together...how they flow into one another is most enjoyable. Thank you.

itsok2beright said...

Thanks. This will be cranked loud enough to annoy the neighbors and my wife. If you are still taking one a day, today's jam is Soundgarden - Rhinosaur.

M_Sharp said...

YES! I am ready to rock some more!! Thanks for asking, and thanks for mixing!