Great song from Arthur Lee and Love. Their first three albums all get several spins each year here. For no reason I can think of, I haven’t tried any of the later albums.
Oddly enough, I was in my car today and I popped on "Alone Again Or" and put it on repeat. Must be something in the humidity, er, air, today. --Muzak McMusics
I had a good friend and whenever we started talking about music I heard Arthur Lee and Love - he was of my era but somehow I missed them. Still worth a dive into their discography though
9 comments:
Great song from Arthur Lee and Love. Their first three albums all get several spins each year here. For no reason I can think of, I haven’t tried any of the later albums.
- Paul in DK
"Forever Changes" is right up there.
rip arthurly
Oddly enough, I was in my car today and I popped on "Alone Again Or" and put it on repeat. Must be something in the humidity, er, air, today. --Muzak McMusics
Unfortunately Arthur Lee lost himself many more years than 20 year ago. He could have been an all timer!
Captain Al
I had a good friend and whenever we started talking about music I heard Arthur Lee and Love - he was of my era but somehow I missed them. Still worth a dive into their discography though
I LOVE Love!
Yes he had a real purple patch there. By the way, Rick Beato/Todd Rundgren!
Watched the Todd/Beato last night. Good stuff, though I wish Beato asked more questions the way he does with everyone else.
Post a Comment