How about two and three step authentications for paying bills?? Is there a trend where people are hacking into phone, cable and utility companies to pay strangers' bills?
I generally employ my vocabulary of words that would make a seaman blush when I encounter that AI answering bot. Sometimes a solid F/U gets me through to customer service 😉
So much of this annoys me on a daily basis. The deluge of unwanted emails in particular. Pissing off your potential customers doesn't seem like a good marketing strategy, but here we are in 2026.
18 comments:
...and I thought it was just me.
I may have to copy this to my Twitter feed
I love it. It's all true, but "download the app to pay for parking" really gets me cranked up.
You have two stress free days!
Captain Al
Ha! Sadly, all too true.
Paul in DK
It is the "answer this brief survey" for every single interaction ever that pisses me off.
How about two and three step authentications for paying bills?? Is there a trend where people are hacking into phone, cable and utility companies to pay strangers' bills?
Yes but the we transfer service used on this site also implores you to sign in and open an account too.
Well, I guess I'll just stop offering free music then.
I hate that crap so much!!!
SAL, you are guiding us to a better world.
Just got stressed reading this. Yikes!
I generally employ my vocabulary of words that would make a seaman blush when I encounter that AI answering bot.
Sometimes a solid F/U gets me through to customer service 😉
What did Elvis say..? Oh it was, Waiting For The End Of The World.
Well said!
So much of this annoys me on a daily basis. The deluge of unwanted emails in particular. Pissing off your potential customers doesn't seem like a good marketing strategy, but here we are in 2026.
Neo-Luddutes of the World, Unite!
Amen, brother.
Post a Comment