Yeah- Lunachicks Young Savage- Ultravox It's Wonderful- The Rascals People- King Crimson Anna Stesia- Prince Behold- Derrick Morgan Vanity Fair- Squeeze
A nice little zip, many thanks. Pedant that I am, it should be Ultravox! (with exclamation point) - the best version of the band I've always thought - and Young Savage is just that: young and, er, savage. Cheers!
4 comments:
Great setlist. People by King Crimson and Vanity Fair by Squeeze. And it works. That is genius. Thanks so much.
Thanks for this. I don't think I know any of these songs other than the great Anna Stesia.
Could never figure out why Vanity Fair was so quiet/mixed so low. Was surprised when they pulled it out at Jones Beach many, many years ago.
A nice little zip, many thanks. Pedant that I am, it should be Ultravox! (with exclamation point) - the best version of the band I've always thought - and Young Savage is just that: young and, er, savage. Cheers!
Post a Comment