I realize this mix has been posted before, but you might have missed it.
Truth be told, I am about to go on vacation, a self-prescribed mental health break. I am only going to be gone for a week and I think my head might need 5 years in the Ozarks to clear up, but you have to start somewhere.
Starting on Monday, Burning Wood will have a guest blogger, long time friend and supporter, Jeff K. (Joan Rivers and Fred Travalena both said no.) Jeff is up for the task, and quite frankly, I am very excited. So please show him some love. Unless of course you hate his posts, then feel free to tear him a new one as you would do me.
And now, a Weekend Mix rerun from 2011.
It goes like this.
I don't remember where I got this from. I know nothing about it. I can't find any real info about it. (I've tried, but maybe not hard enough.) Aside from Julie Driscoll, Lulu and the Shocking Blue, I don't know any of the artists on it. But, it found its way into my hands sometime last year, and boy is it a doozy!
1. Sandy Edmonds - Come See Me (2:28)
2. Nelli Manou - Crazy Girl (2:43)
3. Shirley - Big Boss Man (2:53)
4. Pandora & The Males - Kiddie A Go Go (2:21)
5. Jan Panter - Scratch My Back (2:38)
6. Jeanne Hatfield - My Babe (2:15)
7. Kim And Grim - You Don't Love Me (2:20)
8. Julie Driscoll - Don't Do It No More (2:33)
9. Rings & Things - Strange Things Are Happening (2:27)
10. Karin Kent - Tired, Broke And Busted (2:04)
11. Alice Dona - C'est Pas Prudent (2:27)
12. The Pleasure Seekers - What A Way To Die (2:15)
13. Bonny St. Claire - Tame Me, Tiger (2:51)
14. Val McKenna- I Can't Believe What You Say (2:31)
15. Shelly Y Nueva Generacion - I'm Just A Fool (2:41)
16. Sandy Sarjeant - Can't Stop The Want (2:28)
17. Lulu - Lies (2:27)
18. Kim D - Come On Baby (2:20)
19. Jenny And The Rascals - You Told Me A Lie (2:26)
20. Shocking Blue - Harley Davidson (2:36)