Thursday, October 4, 2012

Of Course!

From last night's star-studded tribute to Levon Helm, I give you My Morning Jacket with special guest...Roger Waters?

Go figure.  iPhone sound amd vision aside, I love this.

(h/t Anonynmous)


Anonymous said...

I was hoping you'd use that in a post when I sent it to ya.
So, have you already done a post on most unlikely covers ( too broad? Or too obvious ? ) or most unlikely collaborations ( besides Bowie and Bing )
I guess those leave out the angle of opinion that your best debates invite, but it was just a thought.
PS. I like it too. There was a second song. Haven't found it yet. It was with Amy Helm apparently.

Sal Nunziato said...

Does this count?

buzzbabyjesus said...

Ugly trumpet sound, but still fun to watch.

steves said...

Nice...but I really hate it when guitars are used as props. Looks like Waters was pulling an Elvis there.

Anonymous said...

Dang, that was pretty awesome!