Friday, August 7, 2020

"Q": The Weekend Mix







Quadriglia Alla Siciliana- Vincenzo Adamo
Questions 67 & 68- Chicago
Quadrophenia- The Who
Quite Rightly So- Procol Harum
Quicksilver Girl- Steve Miller Band
Queen Of Hearts- Dave Edmunds
Quiet Corners & Empty Spaces- The Jayhawks
Question Mark- Billy Nicholls
Quando Quando Quando- Rico Rodriguez
Que's Dilemma- Ike Quebec
Queen Bee- Taj Mahal
Question Of U- Prince
Queen Jane Approximately- Bob Dylan
Quit This Town- Eddie & The Hot Rods
Queenie Eye- Paul McCartney
Quiche Lorraine- the B52's
Queen Of My School- The Lemon Twigs
Qualified- Dr. John
Quicksand- Martha & The Vandellas
Queen Bitch- The Hotrats

zip

8 comments:

bing stills said...

Thanks for the mix, Sal. Great pic. Quite a pile of Q's (couldn't resist) Have a great weekend!

pmac said...

Who would have thought the letter Q could prodice auch a stellar mix! Many thanks.

Troy said...

Speaking of "Q", I just ordered the new Live from the Ardmore by our beloved NRBQ. Only 350 copies being made, I'm excited for new 'Q!!

dogbreath said...

I'm in the queue for this one (that's been done - Ed). Reminds me of the sad news that Q magazine is coming to an end. Tasty zip. Many thanks & have a good weekend. Cheers!

cmealha said...

Kudos. I have a paltry 17 songs in my entire library that start with Q

Michael Giltz said...

Quite well done!
Quality through and through.

But "X" -- what will you do about X???

Michael Giltz said...

Of course, I'm not REALLY worried about "X." You'll have some jazz, some Xmas tunes...and Olivia Newton-John's "Xanadu" (w ELECTRIC LIGHT ORCHESTRA!!) is surely a lock!

kevin m said...

I will miss Q magazine.