Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Road Trip!


Okay ladies and germs, I am on the road, driving south through plutonium, to pick up some records. I'm loaded up with face shields, hand sanitizer, some Fig Newtons and my trusted copy of Kitty Kelly's "His Way: The Unauthorized Biography Of Frank Sinatra." 

Wish me luck!

All you vinyl freaks, be sure to click on the link over to your right to see the new loot for sale. 

And don't worry, I've got your letter "M" weekend mix ready to go. 

Enjoy your Thursday and please, do the math, wear your masks and stop being vain, selfish, greedy pricks. 




 


8 comments:

Keith35 said...

Have a safe trip. Looking forward to seeing what you list on Discogs

Bill said...

At first I thought you said "do the meth" and I was wondering what kind of trip you were on.

Safe travels!

Anonymous said...

Whoa! PTSD - you look like the doctor that performed my last colonoscopy.

Randy

Ccjctwo said...

Good luck buddy! You look great, as always! Face shields are the way to go. Where did you get them? Hang in there!

dogbreath said...

So this is what the smart man about town wears nowadays? Never mind: have a good trip & return safely. Of all the Sinatra bios I've read, I do believe I haven't got round to that one yet & you obviously recommend it? Cheers!

Sal Nunziato said...

@ccjctwo
Home and dry. Good day. Great haul. All executed safely...I hope.

@dogbreath
The Kitty Kelly Frabk bio is absolute trash, so yes. Highly recommended!

buzzbabyjesus said...

Buen Viaje, mi amigo.

Michael Giltz said...

But...but vain, selfish and greedy is my jam!

I'd rather listen to Sinatra than read about him, since the more I know about the fella the more it interferes with my appreciation for his music. But the James Kaplan two-parter was pretty solid. Some day I'll tackle the Bing Crosby (circa Gary Giddins) and the Elvis Presley (circa Peter Guralnick).

Peter Lawford