Friday, June 17, 2022

"Paul, Brian, Ray & Todd": THE WEEKEND MIX

 


 

Paul McCartney, born on June 18th.
Brian Wilson, born on June 20th.
Ray Davies, born on June 21st.
Todd Rundgren, born on June 22nd. 

I believe this is the 8th time I have paid tribute to this fab four during their birthday week.

Our boys are alive and kicking and I truly believe I am alive and kicking thanks to these geniuses.

It's self-explanatory, so dig in. 

Happy Birthday Gents! You done good.

TRACKLIST
Don't Worry Baby- Brian
Bread- Todd
Two Sisters- Ray
Fine Line- Paul
Mumbo- Paul
Big Sky- Ray
Soul Brother- Todd
In My Room- Brian
The Last Ride- Todd
Too Much Rain- Paul
I'll Remember- Ray
Kiss Me Baby- Brian
About You- Paul
I Just Wasn't Made For These Times- Brian
Where Have All The Good Times Gone- Ray
Love Is The Answer- Todd

zip

11 comments:

Airoe said...

4 of my men !
Bravissimo !
thanks from Bretagne

Anonymous said...

Man, oh Man, could these guys write some songs.

Randy

A Walk In The Woods said...

4 of the best!!

JAYESSEMM said...

Seeing this post made me smile!

I have enjoyed out birthday tributes to the four over the years. I ma reminded to go back to some very good music! Oh man! :-)

Thanks Sal

Bombshelter Slim said...

Kiss Me Baby !

Kirke said...

I look forward to this every year!
Kirke in Austin

Mr. Baez said...

Thank you for the birthday gift!

buzzbabyjesus said...

Such a great wat to connect them.

kodak ghost said...

A Macca special list. Some gems here https://www.theguardian.com/music/2022/jun/16/paul-mccartneys-greatest-post-beatles-songs-ranked

Michael Giltz said...

Happy birthday, lads!

heartsofstone said...

Late to this one, but I greatly appreciate you posting these every year.