Thursday, March 23, 2023

Say Hey Zilla!

 

 

I'll be taking next week off to recharge in New Orleans. Usually, I ask BBJ to man the ship while I'm gone, but he's been very busy himself the last few weeks, so I don't want to impose. 

If you're reading BBJ, the key is under the mat. Feel free to use it starting Monday.

I'll be here through Sunday, and then the sidebars will be dead until I return, appropriately enough on Saturday April 1st.

For now, here's a bit of New Orleans grease written by Allen Toussaint and served up hot by Zilla Mayes.

7 comments:

Troy said...

Have a great trip!

pmac said...

Enjoy my ole stompin' grounds, Sal (I know you will )!

Noel M said...

Enjoy the Crescent City!

Anonymous said...

Enjoy your trip to the spiritual motherland

heartsofstone said...

Hope you have an awesome trip.

Michael Giltz said...

Have a great time!

buzzbabyjesus said...

I'll see what I can do.