Monday, September 6, 2010

James Booker...My God... James Booker!



This is the fourth, possibly the fifth post about James Booker here on Burning Wood. I think I also did one for The Huffington Post.

Oh wait! Here it is.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/sal-nunziato/james-booker-new-orleans_b_141712.html

We have all been moved by music at some point in our lives. But damn, this man manages to break me down and render me helpless time and time again.

I wish I had more info on the origin of this video. But it doesn't matter. Whether you know Booker or not, you need to close your eyes and just let him take over. I think you'll recognize the song.

The quality of this video is poor, but I beg you to watch. You will feel honored you were part of it. To see and hear James Booker in any capacity is precious.

It's my party and I'll cry if I want to.

There. I'm done.

2 comments:

soundsource said...

who's watching the video, incredible (with a french accent). way to go smiley

big bad wolf said...

st. james booker