Thursday, July 15, 2021

Back To Our Regularly Scheduled Programming

 

 

 

We kept putting it off. We found the risk too great.

And so, the recording of The John Sally Ride's third LP was put on hold back in February of 2020.

Today, I am happy to say, rehearsals begin and the band will be riding once again.

I am both very excited and honestly, a bit nervous. I hope I remember what drums and cymbals to hit and when to hit them. 

For your listening pleasure, here is what was our new single when the world turned upside down. 




12 comments:

snakeboy said...

I hope I remember what drums and cymbals to hit and when to hit them.


That's why they are called rehearsals.
You'll be groovin' in no time.
No pun intended.

kevin m said...

Good stuff Sal! Looking forward to the long overdue 3rd album from the JSR.

Anonymous said...

Sounds great!

Vinyl?

Randy

Sal Nunziato said...

Vinyl?

Hope so.

Gene Oberto said...

I, for one, am happy you kids finally have some place to go. For the last year plus you’ve been sitting on my stoop making it impossible to go back and forth, trashing the steps and playing your “music” loud at all hours. Thank goodness for that club JSR Rehearsal.

A Walk In The Woods said...

YEAH!!!!

buzzbabyjesus said...

"Putting It Off" is a great song, and I love the drums, while the other Sal ties it all together without getting in the way.

steve simels said...

For what it's worth, I know the feeling.

Can't wait to hear the results of your new session.

heartsofstone said...

That is the best news I have heard all weekend?

Michael Giltz said...

Huzzah! Great news. And what delicious irony in the song title "Putting It Off." Have a blast. P.S. I am available for back-up vocal oohs and sha-la-las and doo-wops when needed.

Christine said...

It's been too long! Love the new song--upbeat, fun and very JSRish!

Christopher said...

Sounds great! Very nice!